Perfectly Clear Pools can automate your pools system using:
EasyTouch Control Systems
Pool/Spa Control Systems
The EasyTouch Control System family offers a new level of control for homeowner’s looking for an affordable, easy to use pool/spa control system. EasyTouch allows full control of all pool/spa features including advanced features such as colored lighting and IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator support. Every EasyTouch system includes an easy to use control panel that is built into the outdoor enclosure. This control panel allows for full system setup, programmability, and everyday operation. In addition, there are several other available remote interface choices. The EasyTouch systems come in a variety of configurations: Pool only or Spa only, Pool/Spa with shared equipment, and also integrated with Pentair IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator.
- UltraTemp Heat Pump integration
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream Laminar support
- IntelliChem controller support
- Now works with ScreenLogic2 Interface software to allow control from an Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch mobile digital device or Android device, PC or Mac computer
- IntelliBrite 5g Pool and Spa Light support
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats.
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes.
- Include 150 amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5-1/4 in. D
Apple, Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks and App StoreS is a service mark of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Posted on April 15, 2015